Hello one and all!
Welcome to what will hopefully be the hub of information for all things Aubrey for the next 18 months!
While I am on my mission, I will put weekly posts here (via the help of my lovely sister Chelsi) to let you know all about what I am up to with life on the Equator. I will be sure to detail everything from the amazing conversions of the inspiring people I will meet to the sensations of all the sweaty humidity and painful bugs bites I am sure to experience.
This is my first real time leaving the country (I've only ever been as far as Vancouver, Canada) so I know I will have a ton of things to share.
Feel free to email me too! I know I will want to hear from all of my friends and family as often as possible.
My email for the mission is: aubrey.eyre@myldsmail.net
Much Love to All!
Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment