I
made it safely to Ecuador! I can't believe how beautiful and unique
this place is. When we flew in, I could see the Guayaquil temple out my
plane window and it made me so excited to get to work.
My Mission President, Presidente Amaya and his wife and his two
assistants were there to pick us up at the airport. They are all very
nice although I find it difficult to communicate with them because of
the language barrier.
We spent the first night in the cuty of Guayaquil, meeting out
companions and learning the rules and regulations of this mission.
The
next day, my companion, Hermana Crompton, and I took a two hour bus
ride through the jungle/ countryside to the city of Vinces!
It is beautiful here and the people so far are simply amazing. It
is crazy the number of people who are members in this town. There are
more than I expected.
Also, my P-day is now Monday, so if you want to write me, try to do it Sunday night or Monday morning.
I am out of time, but I just wanted to give a short update. Love to all!!
Hermana Eyre
No comments:
Post a Comment